Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Review: Just One Day


Just One Day
Just One Day by Gayle Forman

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I thought it was great. I must admit, I am smitten by Paris and love the French language. The Romance was more subtle than I would have liked. When two people 'fall in love' in a single day it should be epic. I was told it was epic by Lulu. However, I wasn't really shown it was epic. I got the impression Lulu was more intrigued by the mystery of it than Willem himself.
I love how she found herself and gained so much. I could relate to Lulu so much more than I thought I would. I've found myself drifting away from a best friend I'd had for over a decade and realizing I didn't know how to make friends.
I can't wait to travel more, I too, like to get lost and find the small parts of other countries.
I can't wait for the next book to come out and think it's really asking a lot of readers to wait so long...




If she writes it, I'll read it.
'Nuff said.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment