Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Review: Double Time


Double Time
Double Time by Olivia Cunning

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



It wasn't my favorite. And, NO! not because of the three way relationship, (Who wouldn't love that?)
I had issues with the Trey and Ethan.
Trey got over Brian strangely and Ethan, don't get me started. He cheated on Reagan and then tried to get Trey in bed while Trey was with Reagan. He's an asshole and I don't like that all of it was just forgiven. I call bullshit.
I did, however, loved the update on the other couples and did enjoy Reagan, she's awesome. Trey and Reagan's relationship was really sweet, I just wish Ethan was more developed and showed more regret.
"I couldn't help myself," truly is the WORST excuse ever.

I am bummed the series is over (haven't read Eric's story yet.) I wonder if Cunning will branch off to do a series on Exodus End. I would love that.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment