Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Review: The Iron King


The Iron King
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is strange. I really enjoyed this novel the world building was fantastic and, like always, I love a strong heroine.
So, yeah, the book was great yadda yadda yadda. THe thing is, I'm not going to read the next ones. Why? Well, I guess I just don't care enough about the characters (or something along those lines).
I figure, Meghan and Ash will be together, and then not, and then some other guy (probably Puck) will be thrown between them and then their irrevocably apart (or so we think), again but lo and behold by the last book the bow is placed upon the shinny faery box and all is happily ever blah ba blah.

So in the end, great book woo woo. Moving on...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment